fred loya insurance 'covers' mainly mexicans but then denies claims when their insured hits other people by claiming the PERSON is not covered and refusing to pay even when the CAR is covered. So...

this is just one more example of a screwing to law abiding citizens by mexicans looking to skirt their responsibility.

one mexican rubbing the grubby hands of all the others.

worthless! rip off!

this is an example of a mexican parent letting an unlicened 15 yo kid drive. he hits my son, loya won't pay so guess who gets screwed?

this is just more ***.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

I cannot believe my eyes when I read this nothing but ignorance here all I have to say is wow how can people express themselves about others that way and yes he wouldn't say to a Mexican face or blacks because you know you would get be down quick someone that talks about other people it's truly because they're just jealous of that and wish you could be like us :?

Fred Loya is a racist organization, they only hire Hispanics, only insure Hispanics and don't pay claims. If you don't speak Spanish they want nothing to do with you. They are the La Raza of the insurance industry.

Is jaz24kick the only inteligent one on here?jaz24kick thank you for being level headed.

The family of the 15 yo is liable, not the insurance company.

I do feel however that Fred Loyola insurance does discrminate. I think they do only allow mexicans to join.

Life shouldnt be that way.I mean not that I would get that insurance, I actually have real insurance.

From Ashley C "The lazy white americans sure as..."

Lazy? Looks like the world has forgot who built this country called the United States Of America. It wasn't done by Mexican's, Black's, Asian's, Indian's, or any other's, It was white people. And white people are still the world wide majority, as they are in the United States. And us "White" people control it. So thank you for showing the world why people like you will never do more than cut my grass.

And for those who really show there ignorance, i'm of Spanish decent, as in from Spain, 7th generation born here in the USA. My familly members came here thru Ellis island, legal, and with extreme prejudice, they didn't walk a desert or wade a river and say give me a job, and ask for a hand out from services paid for thru taxes they didn't pay.

jaz24kick

It's so funny when people fight with each other on a blog post.

First of all, stop it. Stop acting like children. Right now you're divided because a comment said out of anger. But i bet if anything were to happen to the US right now, then you'd all stand together to protect the nation, right? Yeah, only when a bigger threat steps in that's when we back each other up.

So about this insurance thing.

If they ask the father of that 15 yrs old child "WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD HIM ON YOUR INSURANCE IF HE LIVES WITH YOU?"

More than likely he will say "To save money, because he doesn't have a DL, ect"

The insurance will say "Well, he lives with you, you didn't add him, he should be excluded because he's not LICENSED to drive in the state, and we DENY your CLAIM because YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE ALL THE TRUTH ON THE PERSONS LIVING WITH YOU WHEN YOU SIGNED THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT"

If anyone, including YOURSELF, takes FRED LOYA to court --- they will take out the documents and judge will rule that FRED LOYA does not have to LEGALLY pay for the damages done in the crash BUT they will put the DRIVER and the LEGAL GUARDIAN of that DRIVER at fault and in charge of paying those damages. In MOST states it stays on BOTH of the DL's record until that person PAYS everything that that OWE for that accident.

Fred Loya said that they would NOT pay for the damages, that does NOT mean that the OTHER person is NOT responsible.

You should have...

Next time, just chill and figure the best way out for you.

I so agree!! they make the Hispanic people look very bad !!

Your such an ***!So your gonna sit there and tell me white people are perfect.

I don't know what the *** is wrong with you thinking you are superior to mexicans. In case you have forgotten we all are created equal. And in reality it's people like you that make this world worse. Plus, if it wasn't for other races that come into the United States to work, alot of *** wouldn't get done around here.

The lazy white americans sure as *** aren't gonna do it. So please quit being ignorant!!!!

Oh and the drivers weren't covered because they were legally excluded off the policy.

Why would they pay for someone they are not collecting premium for, especially children.And all insurance companies do this, if your so *** smart do your research before you start taking ***!

Mexicans tend to behave that way. I'm not surprised.

Always looking for a reason to make themselves feel better...hiding behind a post because they are scared to say something in a Mexican or Black persons face hahahah such Fa%$!! :grin