This company does not pay on claims filed ..they are frauds and should be reported and investigated!I will start with the Better Business Bureau....how can they stay in business??

My car was rear ended by a young girl insured by Loya and the co. refuses to pay anything to get my car fixed. They are also not holding responsible for any of the medical costs involving this accident, this is crazy how such an ins. Co.

Is even allowed to operate.I see I'm not the only person this happens to..ughh I will try to sue maybe then they will pay.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance Policy Review from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more