i cant come up with a word to describe Fred Loya insurance.these morons are unprofessional, rude, and not to forget disrespectful!!This company is a total rip off to its customers, don't ever buy insurance there!!!

i'm paying all risk for my brand new car and its not worth it. i was explaining to a girl named Jessica that i got into a hit and run and cant drive my car because it would be a hazard. i don't know if she doesn't understand English but she continuously asked me if i can drive the car to the garage. later i understand why she wanted me to drive the car...

SO I DIDN'T HAD TO GET A RENTAL CAR! today i went to the garage to see whats going on with my car and at the costumer service they told me that i owe them 500$. like wt.!!!!!!!! currently i'm paying almost 300$ A MONTH so my car can be all risk, and besides that i owe the garage 500$?

pffff oh loya insurance you're going to here from me..!!very mad customer over here you better watch out!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Fred Loya Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fred Loya Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fred Loya Insurance fred loya auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Its called a DEDUCTIBLE, everyone is required to cover a DEDUCTIBLE when comprehensive and collision is purchased on your policy, EVERYONE.

That is why as customers it is our resposibility to read all the documents we sign.