1.5

Fred Loya Insurance

Auto Insurance Agency

Address: 917 N 10TH, McAllen, TX 78501

Phone:(956) 971-8787

First, I Spoke to girl rep who could barely speak any English, second they called me to let me know that my rate would be increasing by more than 20 dollars. Next, I proceeded to inform her that I did not receive any kind of letter from Fred Loya Insurance informing me of increases on customer policy's. She kept repeating herself apparently NOT understanding anything I was saying! No one ever answers call backs either & I seem to always get transferred to the 1-800 agents. These people are rude and disrespectful! Worst customer service ever!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fred loya insurance auto insurance. Fred Loya Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fred loya insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fred Loya Insurance.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments