Ever since I was hit by one of their insured, I was told this was THE WORST insurance company ever to work with by everyone from the collision repair to the rental car companies (some even saying it would be better to be hit by someone with no insurance).I was hit about 5 months ago and am still waiting for the reimbursement on the rental car I had to use while my car was being fixed.

They make you pay out of your own pocket. They guy they assigned me to, just so happens to "be on the other line" EVERY single time I have called, and asks me to call him back again later.

What a joke!!!They are as bad as everyone claims!

This person wrote the review because of "heather sykes was great to work, but my adjuster was horrible! " of fred loya insurance auto insurance from Fred Loya Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Fred Loya Insurance to "just to get this done!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was worse custumer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fred Loya Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments