Each time my policy comes up for payment which is every quarter I have to track this company down!They just won't send me a bill, they certainly won't send me a insurance card!

They lie about this each time and laugh in my face... I have begged them endlessly to do the right thing and they just won't.

Also a girl hit me in the parking lot and my insurance company Fred Loya didn't back me at all.

In fact they paid off her vehicle and laughed in my face when I ask them why they wouldn't listen to me.Please my fellow Americans don't do business with them they are crooks!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fred Loya Insurance. The most disappointing about fred loya insurance auto insurance at Fred Loya Insurance was not having an insurance card Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fred Loya Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Fred Loya Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments