They have no regards for their responsabilties, then they lie, have awfull costumer service, hideous attitute and no respect for no one.Worse company i have even had to deal with.

When u call a costumer service that's what they suppoused to do, service you instead Fred Loya rude representatives keep sending your call to voicemails, interrup you when you are talking not that would matter cuz they don't listen, my recommendations it's to boicot this company and put it out of bussiness, we deserve a lot better.Go lie and steal somewhere else, Fred Loya YOU SUCK!!!

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

I HAVE BEEN WITH FRED LOYA FOR A LITTLE BIT OVER A YEAR NOW.I DONT WORK WITH THE CORPORATE IN TEXAS AND NO MY SPOUSE IS NOT THE REGIONAL MANAGER.

I THINK FRED LOYA IS VERY GOOD STABLE COMPANY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WE TAKE OUR TIME TO INVESTIGATE CLAIMS DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF FRAUD THAT HAPPENS.IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST BE HONEST AND NOT TRY TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR INSURANCE MAYBE THIS WOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE.YES WE DO INSURE UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS THAT DONT HAVE LICENSES,BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE DO IT TO SCREW THEM OVER.WE DO IT BECAUSE IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED THERE ISNT A LOT OF INSURANCE COMPANYS THAT DO.WE ARE A LATINO FOUNDED COMPANY AND THE LAST THING WE WANT TO DO IS ABUSE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE.FRED LOYA IS SMART, HE KNOWS HIS BUSINESS AND KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE HIS MONEY.IF WE DONT COVER UR CLAIM ITS EITHER BECASUE IT WAS YOUR FAULT OR THE PERSON DRIVING THE VEHICLE WAS EXCLUDED!!

WE MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO OUR CUSTOMERS THAT IF AN EXCLUDED DRIVER IS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT WITH THE INSURED VEHICLE WE WILL NOT COVER!AND TRUST ME THAT IS NOT WRITTEN IN FINE PRINT..I ADMIRE FRED LOYA SR HE STARTED FROM NOTHING AND WORKED HIS WAY UP TO BECOME ONE OF THE BIGGEST INSURANCE COMPANYS IN THE COUNTRY :)

bast on yer numerus gramaticul speling erors, I suspect you have a grade for educashun and deserve bean suckt in