Palatine, Illinois

WHERE TO START?I TALK TO A LOT OF THE AGENTS THAT WORK IN THIS COMPANY.

A LOT, MANAGERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. EVERYONE UNDER MANAGEMENT FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. WE ALL HATE OUR JOB, WE HATE IT. WE ALL HATE IT SO MUCH WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY ANYMORE, IF THE OFFICE SELLS, IF IT DOESN'T SELL.

WE GET SLAVED AWAY LIKE WE GET PAID COMMISSION. WE DO WHAT OTHERS DO, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE ARE AT 10/HR. JANET IN HUMAN RESOURCES SUCKS. WE'VE ALL HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY, ITS LACK OF MANAGEMENT, ITS NEGLIGENCE.

HALF OF MANAGEMENT ARE LEGIT PAISAS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRUCTURE, NOR CONJUGATE THEIR SENTENCES. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! I HAVE CORRECTED A COUPLE OF MANAGERS WITHER THEIR SPELLING, AND THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCE, OR STRUCTURE THEIR SENTENCES; WHETHER THEY'RE SPEAKING, OR WRITING IT. WE GET PAID 10 AN HOUR.

WE HAVE TO SELL POLICIES. WE HAVE TO UNDERWRITE OUR OWN POLICIES BEFORE THE UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT UNDERWRITES. SO BASICALLY SALES IS DOING WHAT UNDERWRITING SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO OBTAIN ALL PROOFS, IF WE DON'T DO SO, WE GET AN ERROR.

FOR EVERY ERROR FOUND IN EACH POLICY WE HAVE TO SELL 25 ERROR FREE POLICIES. WE NEED TO MEET A QUOTA EACH MONTH, IF YOU DON'T YOU GET WRITTEN UP. WE HAVE TO DRESS IN BLACK AND WHITE LIKE IT'S A STATE FARM/ALLSTATE KIND OF COMPANY. IF BY THE OFFICE HASN'T SOLD AND YOUR SCHEDULE SAYS YOU'RE THERE UNTIL 5PM, YOU HAVE TO STAY AN HOUR EXTRA TO SELL, THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT THE MANAGERS OF COURSE.

WE WORK MON-SAT AND ARE ALLOWED NO MORE THAN 39 HRS A WEEK. IF YOU GO OVERTIME BY EVEN 1 SECOND, YOUR HOURS ARE CUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO 20 HOURS. THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF SUCH *** COMPANY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.

IT SUCKS, I AM SURPRISED IN HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL STANDING.WITH ITS FRAUDS.

Review about: Employer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

meliurimon

i agree with you *** this company

Maria

I don't know what race you are but you need to stop judging people.. For one, if you were actually good at you're job you would love it but like a comment above said you're probably fat and lazy.good luck with misery. :p

Linda

Then stop *** and leave. You could tell how lazy you are.

vero

If you hate working for the company so much, why are you still working there? You should be grateful that you have a job because you could easily be replaced. Stop taking your job for granted or look for employment elsewhere because there are thousands of people who wish they had your job.

katie

well, looks like you cant even spell yourself!