WHERE TO START?I TALK TO A LOT OF THE AGENTS THAT WORK IN THIS COMPANY.
A LOT, MANAGERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. EVERYONE UNDER MANAGEMENT FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. WE ALL HATE OUR JOB, WE HATE IT. WE ALL HATE IT SO MUCH WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY ANYMORE, IF THE OFFICE SELLS, IF IT DOESN'T SELL.
WE GET SLAVED AWAY LIKE WE GET PAID COMMISSION. WE DO WHAT OTHERS DO, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE ARE AT 10/HR. JANET IN HUMAN RESOURCES SUCKS. WE'VE ALL HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY, ITS LACK OF MANAGEMENT, ITS NEGLIGENCE.
HALF OF MANAGEMENT ARE LEGIT PAISAS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRUCTURE, NOR CONJUGATE THEIR SENTENCES. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! I HAVE CORRECTED A COUPLE OF MANAGERS WITHER THEIR SPELLING, AND THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCE, OR STRUCTURE THEIR SENTENCES; WHETHER THEY'RE SPEAKING, OR WRITING IT. WE GET PAID 10 AN HOUR.
WE HAVE TO SELL POLICIES. WE HAVE TO UNDERWRITE OUR OWN POLICIES BEFORE THE UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT UNDERWRITES. SO BASICALLY SALES IS DOING WHAT UNDERWRITING SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO OBTAIN ALL PROOFS, IF WE DON'T DO SO, WE GET AN ERROR.
FOR EVERY ERROR FOUND IN EACH POLICY WE HAVE TO SELL 25 ERROR FREE POLICIES. WE NEED TO MEET A QUOTA EACH MONTH, IF YOU DON'T YOU GET WRITTEN UP. WE HAVE TO DRESS IN BLACK AND WHITE LIKE IT'S A STATE FARM/ALLSTATE KIND OF COMPANY. IF BY THE OFFICE HASN'T SOLD AND YOUR SCHEDULE SAYS YOU'RE THERE UNTIL 5PM, YOU HAVE TO STAY AN HOUR EXTRA TO SELL, THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT THE MANAGERS OF COURSE.
WE WORK MON-SAT AND ARE ALLOWED NO MORE THAN 39 HRS A WEEK. IF YOU GO OVERTIME BY EVEN 1 SECOND, YOUR HOURS ARE CUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO 20 HOURS. THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF SUCH *** COMPANY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.
IT SUCKS, I AM SURPRISED IN HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL STANDING.WITH ITS FRAUDS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest. 1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking. Needless to say, 2 hours later when I..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "I talked with Larry about my unit Friday and he said it was 95% complete and it would ship this week or early next week. My wife and i decided..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "It all starting in Feb. 2015. We were told to find a home and put a contract on it. Then to send Glenndormer $1,000. We did that and..."