A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya.I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor saying I was treated too long and they'll only cover a portion of the overall bills.

This was a serious accident and I was very lucky to have gotten out of the car under my own power. Fred Loya is an unprofessional company with no morals. I'm posting everywhere telling people if they ever get into an accident with one of their insured to lawyer up or if you have them as your insurance switch now and pay the extra money.

You are warned.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "will not pay doctor's bills in full." of fred loya insurance claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Fred Loya Insurance needs to "pay my doctor's bills in full" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fred loya insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fred Loya Insurance.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments