San Gabriel, California

A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya.I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor saying I was treated too long and they'll only cover a portion of the overall bills.

This was a serious accident and I was very lucky to have gotten out of the car under my own power. Fred Loya is an unprofessional company with no morals. I'm posting everywhere telling people if they ever get into an accident with one of their insured to lawyer up or if you have them as your insurance switch now and pay the extra money.

You are warned.

Review about: Car Accident Claim.

Review #619327 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fred Loya Insurance Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Will not pay doctor's bills in full. / $2500
Preferred solution Pay my doctor's bills in full.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Fred Loya Insurance Policy from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance - Fred Loya denied my claim. Fred Loya Insurance "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..." Read more Molina Healthcare - I went to get my medication yesterday 5-16-2017 and was pronounced termination without a mail. Molina Healthcare "I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated. I need my meds for..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more