San Gabriel, California

A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya.I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor saying I was treated too long and they'll only cover a portion of the overall bills.

Related: Fred Loya Insurance - Got rearended, and FRED LOYA is not doing anything about it! Was not at fault and never got rental as told, How can they still be in business, they must have this in protocal keep our clients waiting!

This was a serious accident and I was very lucky to have gotten out of the car under my own power. Fred Loya is an unprofessional company with no morals. I'm posting everywhere telling people if they ever get into an accident with one of their insured to lawyer up or if you have them as your insurance switch now and pay the extra money.

You are warned.

Review about: Car Accident Claim.

Review #619327 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fred Loya Insurance Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Will not pay doctor's bills in full. / $2500
Preferred solution Pay my doctor's bills in full.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more American Income Life - Review in Insurance category American Income Life "I too worked at American Income Life. Fortunately for only a few months in early 2016 - the longest few months and the least rewarding - both financially and emotionally...." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more