A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya.I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor saying I was treated too long and they'll only cover a portion of the overall bills.
This was a serious accident and I was very lucky to have gotten out of the car under my own power. Fred Loya is an unprofessional company with no morals. I'm posting everywhere telling people if they ever get into an accident with one of their insured to lawyer up or if you have them as your insurance switch now and pay the extra money.
You are warned.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Will not pay doctor's bills in full.
- Preferred solution:
- Pay my doctor's bills in full.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Accident Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."