A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya.I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor saying I was treated too long and they'll only cover a portion of the overall bills.

This was a serious accident and I was very lucky to have gotten out of the car under my own power. Fred Loya is an unprofessional company with no morals. I'm posting everywhere telling people if they ever get into an accident with one of their insured to lawyer up or if you have them as your insurance switch now and pay the extra money.

You are warned.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "will not pay doctor's bills in full." of fred loya insurance claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Fred Loya Insurance needs to "pay my doctor's bills in full" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fred loya insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fred Loya Insurance.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Drivers Against Fred Loya Insurance Fred Loya Insurance "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancée to drive the car and now they..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more