Hit by Loya driver who ran me off the road before hitting me, then had to be chased down. Legitimate shop estimated $1800 and 5 to 7 days of $40 per day rental. Loya "appraiser" estimated $300 (refused to tell me estimate) and they sent a check for $270 "because it was 10% my fault" -- then CLOSED THE CLAIM, so nobody would talk to me afterwards.

Front page story in Dallas Morning News + complaints to State Board of Insurance produced ZERO results -- and NO ATTORNEY will take a case against Loya because the shyster lawyer who actually runs the company will appeal any verdict against them until the plaintiff runs out of money.

Review about: Fred Loya Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #689994

It is true!!!Worst company to work for the trainees amalua chavesz and he Janet act like 17 year olds.

Extremely unprofessional training.This place is a joke!!!

AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance - Fred Loya was great! Fred Loya Insurance "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more