I GOT IN AN ACCIDENT LADY T-BONED MY CAR.AS AN INSURANCE COMPANY THEY ARE POSE TO HAVE YOUR BACK AT ALL TIMES.

NOT IN THIS CASE AT ALL. I MADE MY CLAIM ON THURSDAY THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT AND MY CAR WAS NOT PICKED UP FROM THE TOWING FACILITY TIL MONDAY AFTERNOON WHICH WAS HORRIBLE. I COULD NOT GET INTO A RENTAL UNTIL MY CAR WAS AT ONE OF THERE FACILITIES WHICH MADE IT SUCH AN INCONVIENCE BECAUSE I HAD TO MISS 2 DAYS OF WORK. WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT MY VEHICLE IN THERE POSESSION I WAS TOLD I ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS IN A RENTAL WHICH WAS THE MOST *** THING I HEARD.

I WAS THE ONLY MAKING CALLS TO MY ADJUSTER AND THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO GET MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND UPDATES. MY ADJUSTER WAS NICE AT FIRST WHEN I WAS MAKING MY CLAIM. HE WASNT FIGHTING FOR ME IN MY EYES.I ASKED HIM HAS HE CONTACTED THEY OTHER PERSON INVOLVED INSURANCE HE SAID NO AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE MY CLAIM. I ASKED HIM IF I CAN GET MY RENTAL EXTENDED I HAVE BEN MISSING WORK AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING BACK PAINS DUE TO THE ACCIDENT HE TOLD ME TO CALL MY RENTAL MANAGEMENT IM LIKE WHAT IN THE *** IM A SINGLE PARENT WITH A 11 MONTH OLD MY JOB IS HOW I PROVIDE FOR MY SON.

I CALLED RENTAL MANAGEMENT AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT ONCE AN ESTIMATE IS DONE I CAN XTEND MY RENTAL WHICH PUT ME AT EASE. HE MADE ME FEEL ALOT BETTER.

NOT ONLY FOR THE SIMPLE FACT ITS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR BUT HE TOLD ME WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD TO ME WHEN MY ADJUSTER TOLD ME IT WOULD ONLY BE FOR 2 DAYS.THIS HAS JUST BEEN A NIGHTMARE FOR ME I LIVE ON MY OWN WITH MY SON AND I JUST PURCHASED MY CAR 4 MONTHS AGO AND NOW IM GOING THROUGH THIS.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with good deals and stated that there is a room for improvement of careless. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "the rental management clarified the rental" of fred loya insurance auto insurance. Fred Loya Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fred loya insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fred Loya Insurance.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments