I bought a new car and because i bought it just before my policy was to draft my payment i had to pay twice. They told me i had to pay at the time that i bought the car and i did and they are still going to draft my payment my new payment 6 days after i purchased my car so i paid a full month of coverage for 1 week of coverage what a rip off all because they said they could not change the draft date. I need to look for other coverage thru a company that's not out right going to rip me off.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Thanks for all the good information!! i'm in the process of looking for another company. :)

And im sure you work for Fred Loya right aaron

Wrong i was charged twice the same amount twice with in two days of course i know you have to pay to put a car on the policy dugh but who pays twice for the same vehicle.How is that prorated i'm not ignorant this is what they told me.

I Still had to pay the same amount twice for one month.How is that prorated.

Heather, you must be highly ignorant and ***.You have to pay at the time of adding a new vehicle because premium needs to be collected to INSURE that vehicle.

The rates are pro-rated and from the sound of it, you have a 6-month policy.

What that means is that although your draft date was going to be 6 days later, that draft was to provide coverage for you for the FOLLOWING 30 days of insurance, not just 1 week.You should learn to pay attention to the explanations that are provided to you and not assume or base your knowledge on false information.