I went to a Fred Loya Office at 16721 Valley Blvd. Fontana, Ca.

to sign a paper that is suppose to be ready for me since yesterday and the customer representative Jose Paniagua couldn't help me, he was like ???

i just want to change my form of payment thats it!!!! come on a simple matter!!!!! this is not a difficult situation what would happen on a claim?? i think that customer represnetative need more training on helping customers on nice way !!!

we pay they serve thats the deal!! i spend 2 hrs dealing with that all i want is to make sure the payment for the policy was there

Review about: Fred Loya Insurance Claim.

Comments

Simply Re-posting my earlier comments-The real point here is this-Fred Loya was named one of the top two worse insurance companies in Texas. Truly, this is an oxymoron (top worse).

I have spent the better part of the year filing suits against Fred Loya some under liability issues and others under DTPA (deceptive trade practice act) AMAZINGLY we have beaten them each time. Irony-Fred Loya could have settled these claims before hand, but they CHOOSE not to do so. I have even handled multi-car multi-carrier accidents in which all carriers except Fred Loya paid the claims. Can Loya Insurance explain that?

Of course not! Amazingly, it scares me to think that this will go on and on. Even now as Loya sits under threat of investigation for their practices, it is an exercise in futility.

Why, because in the end a slap in the wrist is the most they can expect and Loya knows this. So good luck good citizens and I wish the best for any of Loya’s future victims.