THESE DOUCHE BAGS PICKED UP MY CAR FROM THE BODY SHOP WHERE I HAD MY CAR, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.THEN THEY SAID IT WAS TO MINIMIZE THEIR DAMAGES IN CASE THEY WERE LIABLE.

THEY THEN TOOK IT TO AN AUCTION WHERE ITS BEEN SITTING FOR ABOUT 35 DAYS, THEY JUST RELEASED THE CAR BACK TO ME TODAY. NOW THE GOOD PART...,IM LIABLE FOR ALL THOSE CHARGES!? I NEVER NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO PICK THE CAR UP, AS WE WERE STARTING THE PROCESS IT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT SO I SAID NO U CANT PICK MY CAR UP. WELL THEY STILL DID ANYWAYS.

THE BEST PART ABOUT IT FRED LOYA ISN'T MY INSURANCE, ITS THE PERSON WHO I WRECKED WITH. THIS HAS GOT TO BE AT LEAST BORDERLINE ILLEGAL! NO IM SUPER PISSED OFF!

IM GONNA END UP PUNCHING SOMEBODY TONIGHT.

SINCERELY, ONE VERY PISSED OFF PERSON!!!

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

HEY "REAL TEXAS"!!!! STOP BEING A DUMB *** AND A TIGHT *** AND GET REAL INSURANCE DIP ***!!!!

Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance Policy Review from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more