THESE DOUCHE BAGS PICKED UP MY CAR FROM THE BODY SHOP WHERE I HAD MY CAR, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.THEN THEY SAID IT WAS TO MINIMIZE THEIR DAMAGES IN CASE THEY WERE LIABLE.

THEY THEN TOOK IT TO AN AUCTION WHERE ITS BEEN SITTING FOR ABOUT 35 DAYS, THEY JUST RELEASED THE CAR BACK TO ME TODAY. NOW THE GOOD PART...,IM LIABLE FOR ALL THOSE CHARGES!? I NEVER NEVER EVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO PICK THE CAR UP, AS WE WERE STARTING THE PROCESS IT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT SO I SAID NO U CANT PICK MY CAR UP. WELL THEY STILL DID ANYWAYS.

THE BEST PART ABOUT IT FRED LOYA ISN'T MY INSURANCE, ITS THE PERSON WHO I WRECKED WITH. THIS HAS GOT TO BE AT LEAST BORDERLINE ILLEGAL! NO IM SUPER PISSED OFF!

IM GONNA END UP PUNCHING SOMEBODY TONIGHT.

SINCERELY, ONE VERY PISSED OFF PERSON!!!

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

HEY "REAL TEXAS"!!!! STOP BEING A DUMB *** AND A TIGHT *** AND GET REAL INSURANCE DIP ***!!!!

Fred Loya Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a..." Read more Fred Loya Insurance Policy Review from Aurora, Colorado Fred Loya Insurance "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more