I went to one of the offices in San Antonia TX.and told the staff worker my daughter no longer lived with me and i wanted her address changed.

I never said i wanted to exclude her from the police. but she took the liberty of taking her off any way. luck would have it the car was totaled when my daughter was driving it. guess what?

"FRED LOYA" won't pay now. Your right the staff does not listen.

I know there is a good faith law."FRED LOYA" does not believe in that, according to his claims adjuster.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

It is hard to take any of you posters seriously when your English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation is so terribly flawed. You all sound like a bunch of illiterate, uneducated dumb-***. Oy vey.

I just would like to let everyone no that you dont get to the top of what you do with out doing it right i happen to no fred loya and fred loya jr very well they are stand up people and have given a lot back to elpaso they pay there employees very well so you cant say they dont i no they do there are lots of hatters out there and by the way i have never in the 10 years i have spent time around fred loya or fred loya jr heard a bad word come from them the companey employess and family are frist class all the way :) :)

Speaking as a third party not at all vested in either side, I'm in NO WAY purchasing any insurance product from Fred Loya.I have spent the last hour reading complaints, but the straw which broke the camels back was the poor judment of supposed "high ranking" upper management Michael Becerra.

You are supposed to be an example of the companies values guy, and divulging privliage employee information in an online forum is very far from a good company, leader, or person.

You seem to comfirm what your ex-employees have stated your a sad, sad, pathetic little man, and so is your company by keeping you employeed.And by the way, working for a rather large financial company in Texas, I'll be sure to point everyone who has Fred Loya insurance to this site...Let the sales numbers start falling..Oh and by the way I'm not sure where I read this but I'm pretty sure the Texas Workforce Commission would be interested in seeing you "little" rant about an employee termination...Deysi, I why don't you place a call to a lawyer and WFC...

#204969

WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY MICHAEL CUZ IT'S UR WORD AGAINST MINE AND AS TO CLOSING THE OFFICE, OFCOURSE, I WOULD LOCKING THE DOOR WAS MY FIRST REACTION, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE WERE SHORT STAFFED FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS AND AROUND THE GHETTO AREA WITH JUNKIES ALL AROUND, UR JOB WAS TO HIRE EMPLOYEES AND YOU FAILED. I WAS NOT GOING TO LEAVE OPEN AND RISK SOMEONE GOING INSIDE....NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY U KNOW I'M RIGHT...UR JUST ANOTHER PET....AND UR SYSTEM SUCKED ANYWAY..NEVER DID U FIX ANYTHING ALL YOU DID IS BARKED AT ALL TIMES...SO YES I GOT TERM BUT U DID ME A FAVOR CUZ NOW I;M WORKING FOR A BETTER COMPANY THAT VALUES ME AND PRAISES ME FOR DOING A GOOD JOB....HAHAHHAHA

#203053

Deysi, perhaps you would like to share that you were terminated for not only not completing your regular office duties but also for not attending customers.Maybe you would also like to add that you would lock the office prior to the office's closing hours.

Your actions directly affected the way consumers view Fred Loya Insurance and I could not allow that to continue. So I hope when you speak of "hard work" you are speaking on the behalf of the employees that regularly complete their duties and follow company procedures.

As far as claims are concerned I do not believe you are licensed claims representative and I know for a fact you never spent one minute in our claims department so the basis of your comment is an opinion and not a very "educated" one. My area that covers only one sixth of California has paid out 4.5 million dollars in a matter of 9 months.

I'd say we pay our claims.I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

#202580

I Worked for Fred loya and they are liars they force there claim's adjusters to try to payout less by cheating out the customer with less money to offer. They are surely not a professional company and they do not pay well for the hard work but the employees are not hard workers so why bother about the pay if they don't do ***...Regional Managers are Fred loya Jr's pet ***....Especially Michael Becerra Northern Cali pet....uneducated ***.. Short as *** he couldn't even reach a tak on the wall....

#198151

I left the company on good terms for a position with a real insurance company.Their management is a complete joke!!

Fred Loya Jr. cusses out his managers who in turn cuss out their staff who in turn take it out on the customer. I've worked in sales and upper management with many larger and smaller companies and have never seen such an unstructured organization. They even have a title called "second in command." What's with these elementary titles??

EVERY single one of their main managers is a raging alcoholic and Fred Loya Jr.was recently in jail in el paso for who knows what!!!

#197687

Every time a do a change on or try to pay my insurance, I ended without insurence. Most employees do not how to do the documentation correctly and do not send the notice to make the payments.:cry :cry :cry