1.1

Today I had a very upsetting situation and Fred Loya made it so much worse. My spouse's key broke off of the fob broke and she was several towns over working.

She called me and I went to go get another key. I had to leave work and get another key. After I went to the dealership to pick up up the key, which was an hour north of my work, I received a call from my line holder who said they were informed that I needed to sign a declaration at Fred Loya indicating that my son isn't driving our cars. I called Fred Loya and was told that my insurance was on "hold" because I needed to sign the declaration.

Mind you, I had just paid my bill and money had been DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. NO PHONE CALL FROM FRED LOYA WAS RECEIVED INFORMING G ME that I didn't have insurance and both me and my partner had been DRIVING AROUND THE METROPLEX!! I'm sure if my paymentime was late you would have CALLED me! I had to drive 30 minutes away to the nearest Fred Loya office and was told that in order for me to them to reinstate my policy, they would need to SEE BOTH MY VEHICLES!!!

Are you kidding me???!!! If you don't recall, my SPOUSE WAS STRANDED 2 HOURS AWAY!! AND IT WAS AT 4:30 in 100 degree weather!.... AND has a large burn injury in which CAUSED THE SWEAT GLANDS ON 80% of the total surface area to NOT BE ABLE TO PRODUCE SWEAT which can easily cause HEATSTROKEand it had been 2 hours since the call.

So I had to fool around in the fred Loya office having a fit because of this B.S.until someone finally kept calling people until I could finally leave, having the full coverage that I had ALREADY PAID FOR and had been PAYING FOR SINCE 2010. Oh, and my son who's 17, DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A CAR and he was 16 a year ago and I had NEVER been asked to sign a disclosure before. So it is now over THREE HOURS since the distress call and I am still not there. yet.

The key issue is a pain but sometimes these things happen but Fred Loya fiasco was *** and was less than poor customer service. I see where your priorities are and your priorities just lost you a customer!

Review about: Fred Loya Insurance Customer Care.

Comments