Fred Loya Insurance - Review about Insurance Claim from Fremont, California
(Oakland,CA)My parked car was hit by a teenager on his way to prom.He ran a stop sign causing someone to hit him, he flipped over and landed on the hood of my car (the blue one).
He admitted to fault at the scene and i was given the insurance info at the scene. An office confirmed there was full coverage on the car covered by fred loya insurance. The boy did have a drivers licenses and had permission to drive the vehicle. His mom and step dad was also at the scene so that was confirmed.
so the next day my fiance called fred loya ins. And they told him an adjuster would be coming to pick up my car on a wednesday because this accident happened on memorial day weekend. The next day we called back to check and make sure they were still coming and we were told our claim was denied because the driver of the vehicle was not on the insurance. We let them know that was illegal since he was not excluded on the policy and had permission to drive the vehicle, told them thats a lawsuit and hung up.
After we called our insurance to let them know of this problem we called fred loya insurance back and told them we spoke to our lawyer and he confirmed that their actions would be considered illegal and a law suit will take place.
We got a number from the lady on the phone to give to the lawyer and shortly after she told us an adjuster will be giving us a call soon.If you throw a lawyer in the convo they change their minds i guess Lol.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "After I mentioned lawyer they wanted to help me after all now weeks later they adv me they are getting 3000 back from the body shop who messed up my..."
- "After online issue I called and placed my order. I wanted a Large Lavender Cross for my aunts funeral. What was delivered was a lavender spray - it was..."
- "I ordered June 4 2015 I paid for express pay I got my package today 2 months later & I want my money back everything is to small and/or botched..."
- "What is preventing you from unsubscribing me from your mailing list? Why do you keep sending unsolicited mails time after time? Me thinks the “unsubscribe” button is a dead one with..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."