Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on my old car on 7/28, was told to 'text' them a letter of cancellation, which I did. I called the following week to confirm as I had not received any confirmation as requested. I was told, yes, your policy is cancelled.
August 13 I receive a bill in the mail! My policy was NOT CANCELLED as I had be led to believe. After over an hour on the phone with them, and resending my Cancellation Request, which shows the time and date this was sent, they STILL REFUSE TO CANCEL without the declaration page from my new policy! Why would I insure a car I no longer have! This company says and does things that are completely illogical!
STEER CLEAR OF FRED LOYA INSURANCE.
I will now contact the BBB and the Insurance Commission.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Fred Loya Insurance Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..."
- "Well I am customer of your company and I feel you are not for the customer. Your adjuster is so rude and not good at their job. My car got..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."