Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on my old car on 7/28, was told to 'text' them a letter of cancellation, which I did. I called the following week to confirm as I had not received any confirmation as requested. I was told, yes, your policy is cancelled.
August 13 I receive a bill in the mail! My policy was NOT CANCELLED as I had be led to believe. After over an hour on the phone with them, and resending my Cancellation Request, which shows the time and date this was sent, they STILL REFUSE TO CANCEL without the declaration page from my new policy! Why would I insure a car I no longer have! This company says and does things that are completely illogical!
STEER CLEAR OF FRED LOYA INSURANCE.
I will now contact the BBB and the Insurance Commission.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Fred Loya Insurance Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."