Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on my old car on 7/28, was told to 'text' them a letter of cancellation, which I did. I called the following week to confirm as I had not received any confirmation as requested. I was told, yes, your policy is cancelled.
August 13 I receive a bill in the mail! My policy was NOT CANCELLED as I had be led to believe. After over an hour on the phone with them, and resending my Cancellation Request, which shows the time and date this was sent, they STILL REFUSE TO CANCEL without the declaration page from my new policy! Why would I insure a car I no longer have! This company says and does things that are completely illogical!
STEER CLEAR OF FRED LOYA INSURANCE.
I will now contact the BBB and the Insurance Commission.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Fred Loya Insurance Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."