Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was hit by a Fred Loya insurer, my damages and supplement was covered. However it was horrible setting a rental.

I was never offerred a rental and I even told the adjuster and she said she doesn’t handle rentals that I should do it on my own and send the receipts later. They have a horrible time picking up the phone and not enough communication!!!! Eventually my car was in the shop for nine days and I had the rental for those days Fred Loya only wanted to cover me for 2 days initially but after 2hours back and forth arguing they went to 3 days I was asking for a way to direct bill them and they didn’t want to provide that option after another hour arguing they said they will only cover 5 days and that was the max!!! I have to pay four days on my behalf but losed time from work to handle with these rats!!!

Fred Loya I am glad Im not a customer of your rip off insurance you hired inexperienced workers and can’t speak professional and most of all you lie to people. The FTC and TDI should shut this business for numerous complaints!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fred Loya Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 29.

Comments