I was rear ended by one of their insured.I was told that I would receive payment for my medical bills and for pain and suffering.

The medical claims adjuster Keith Corona stated that he sent checks to pay for my ER visit to the hospital and the other would come to me or pick up at the local satellite office located in Denver. He claimed I would get my check with in 7 to 10 business days. 3 weeks go by, one month goes by and no check. I made several calls to his office and the office in Denver as well as the El Paso main office, no knows were the check is nor have they called me to update me on the progress of the situation.

These folks are shady and would never get insurance from them.They want you to pay a premium but they don't pay when you're in accident or in the ER hospital..

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Littlefield, Texas, United States #769863

You will NEVER see any claims paid if you get hurt in an auto accident. There are BETTER company's out there Farmers, State Farm any company but Fred Loya don't waste your time and money. We learned the hard way.

to Tom Walnut Creek, California, United States #769876

If you would like to give me a call and explain your situation to me more in depth my phone number is 915.590.5692 ext. 4619. My name is Sasha, I am in the office Mon-Fri 8-5 pm MST.

just curious.. did they ever resolve this for you? i am really starting to see a bad pattern with this company

El Paso, Texas, United States #725490

My name is JoAnn on behalf of Fred Loya Insurance.We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused and we wish to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

If you wish to contact me my number is 915-590-5692 EXT 4619.Thank you.

to FredLoyaIns #861638

Funny how you never answer the phone though.

to jamie #861641

We wish to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.If you wish to contact me my direct number is 915-599-4812.

Thank you.- Sasha