Fred Loya Insurance - Fred Loya was great!
Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya adjuster and appraiser worked fast and their communication was excellent.
I read many complaints online about Fred Loya and was very concerned. My fears were relieved when they immediately settled the claim and cut me a check. I was happy with the appraiser and didn't have to haggle for a better price.
I wish the whole situation didn't happen but since it did Fred Loya made it more pleasant. Thanks Fred Loya!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automobile Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I've been insured twice with Aetna International while working abroad. While the website has evolved somewhat over time, the claims process remains absolutely abysmal. On the positive side, the coverage was..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "This is my first time ordering from Amazon. Ordered a part for my wife's car. Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the..."
- "I purchased Renter Insurance with Assurant via Geico. I've had them for some years now. A few days ago I went to the store and the bathroom mirror in my..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."