Austin, Texas

Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya adjuster and appraiser worked fast and their communication was excellent.

I read many complaints online about Fred Loya and was very concerned. My fears were relieved when they immediately settled the claim and cut me a check. I was happy with the appraiser and didn't have to haggle for a better price.

I wish the whole situation didn't happen but since it did Fred Loya made it more pleasant. Thanks Fred Loya!

Review about: Automobile Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fred Loya Insurance Claim
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Umm...this obviously was written by a company person. You could have made it less obvious by not saying your company name half a dozen times. Normal reviewers just don't write or say things that way.

RGon

Hmmm, smells like paid shill

Amy
Levelland, Texas, United States #769857

Hi kenny807 well you might be pleased they paid your claim as my mother was but be very carful you don't have another accident because there policy is to drop you like a hot potato they give you little warning.

FredLoyaIns
to Amy #769874

If you would like to give me a call and explain your situation to me more in depth my phone number is 915.590.5692 ext. 4619. My name is Sasha, I am in the office Mon-Fri 8-5 pm MST.

FredLoyaIns

We understand being involved in an accident can be a hard time. We are glad we were able to help you through it efficiently and without further complications.