Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on my old car on 7/28, was told to 'text' them a letter of cancellation, which I did. I called the following week to confirm as I had not received any confirmation as requested. I was told, yes, your policy is cancelled.

August 13 I receive a bill in the mail! My policy was NOT CANCELLED as I had be led to believe. After over an hour on the phone with them, and resending my Cancellation Request, which shows the time and date this was sent, they STILL REFUSE TO CANCEL without the declaration page from my new policy! Why would I insure a car I no longer have! This company says and does things that are completely illogical!

STEER CLEAR OF FRED LOYA INSURANCE.

I will now contact the BBB and the Insurance Commission.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fred Loya Insurance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fred Loya Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Fred Loya Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments