Additional Fees

(Oakland,CA)My parked car was hit by a teenager on his way to prom.He ran a stop sign causing someone to hit him, he flipped over and landed on the hood of my car (the blue one).

He admitted to fault at the scene and i was given the insurance info at the scene. An office confirmed there was full coverage on the car covered by fred loya insurance. The boy did have a drivers licenses and had permission to drive the vehicle. His mom and step dad was also at the scene so that was confirmed.

so the next day my fiance called fred loya ins. And they told him an adjuster would be coming to pick up my car on a wednesday because this accident happened on memorial day weekend. The next day we called back to check and make sure they were still coming and we were told our claim was denied because the driver of the vehicle was not on the insurance. We let them know that was illegal since he was not excluded on the policy and had permission to drive the vehicle, told them thats a lawsuit and hung up.

After we called our insurance to let them know of this problem we called fred loya insurance back and told them we spoke to our lawyer and he confirmed that their actions would be considered illegal and a law suit will take place.

We got a number from the lady on the phone to give to the lawyer and shortly after she told us an adjuster will be giving us a call soon.If you throw a lawyer in the convo they change their minds i guess Lol.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fred Loya Insurance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fred Loya Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Fred Loya Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments