April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a nother motorist backed into my car..open close case one would think.light damage to bumper and tail light..fred loya had me do all the leg work..getting police report and sending it to them..getting letter from other insurance company sending it to them..i have full coverage uninsured motorist..still to this date and day they have not forward me a check as promise..i call constantly but only receive answering service..i pay them monthly to do what..now im going have to get a lawyer. Which shouldn't be the case..just imagine if it was a serious accident..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."