April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a nother motorist backed into my car..open close case one would think.light damage to bumper and tail light..fred loya had me do all the leg work..getting police report and sending it to them..getting letter from other insurance company sending it to them..i have full coverage uninsured motorist..still to this date and day they have not forward me a check as promise..i call constantly but only receive answering service..i pay them monthly to do what..now im going have to get a lawyer. Which shouldn't be the case..just imagine if it was a serious accident..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fred loya insurance auto insurance. Fred Loya Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fred loya insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fred Loya Insurance.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1213380

it takes a while to investigate