Fred Loya Insurance is a rip off artist.Even to their own employees and own insured.

Do not use them - cheap is cheap - you get what you pay for and with Fred Loya that is nothing but trouble. They do not pay claims, the have "creative" claim practices which are unethical. My son was hit by someone carrying their insurance. They are only paying 80% of the claim, from rental insurance to the repairs because they assessed that he is 20% at fault, although he did not receive a ticket or was in no way found at fault by the law.

We we are out thousands of dollars because of their creative practices. Their response - - Sue us, here's our address to the legal department. Don't know about you, but I usually don't have extra thousands to pay an attorney up front to file a law suit to get a company to do what is right. I may have to come up with it now, though.

I researched and found out their practices through and through are alarming. Do not work for them, do not gain insurance through them and hope no one hits you that is covered by them!

I am writing the State Board of Insurances now to file a complaint.

Review about: Fred Loya Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Fred Loya Insurance?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #939833

I have worked for both the Big Names and this company and they share the same goal settle claims as soon as you can with as little expense as possible.Only difference these guys don't take the time to teach their adjuster to sugarcoat the actions.

I have always said use your 1st party coverage's and let your insurance deal with the headache.If you don't have collision coverage then you are in for a fight with whom ever you have to deal with.

Lucy Salinas the regional manager is married to the manager Ervey Alaniz and they are both super unprofessional and unethical!LAREDO AREA He harrasses employees and SHE ALLOWS IT!

Employees have complained but she will come up with something to make the employee look bad instead of her perverted husband.Eeeww!!!:upset

Fred Loya Insurance is CHEAP and have very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE beginning from supervisors, management, and very unprofessional employees!All Laredo TX area is a mess!

Supervisors, managers, and employees, stealing from the company,other employess, customers....etc! If they have unethical people working for them what do you expect from the company itself.They are big time thieves! PEOPLE ASK FOR YOUR RECEIPTS AND MAKE SURE IT LOOKS LEGITIMATE! They may be the agent and the company but none of that matters if they dont cover your claims!

Excluding everyone from your policy is how they protect themselves and if your covered they take up to 2 years to pay out on a claim! Super ridiculous!

I used to work there and i hated to see people's claims denied, it was embarrassing!Not only that but people that work there are so rude and uneducated!I didnt belong there So I quit!!:grin, but my advise to customer's is to stay away from them!

They literally suck,its true about the 5 year bonus...they try to fire you so you won't get it! They never pay claims out and want to EXCLUDE THE ENTIRE WORLD FROM YOUR POLICY! BE AWARE!!!

Fu@$ Fred loya

#519728

Well I worked for Fred Loya for almost two years and I am a MEXICAN (HISPANIC) and I am not ILLEGAL I can LEGALLY obtain a job in the US...Some people just want cheap insurance and they dont read what they sign...

I advised all my clients to read everything before they signed it and if they had any questions we would go over them together....

and some people are very hard headed they thing they know everything!!!And that is not the case but in point READ EVERYTHING you sign for all the people that think they got screwed over it is in WRITING

i do not recommend this insurance for anyone.if someone put the insurance and a FULL COVER its not only to have it..

its because if anything happen they will respond fo you.. i got in a car accident the ADJUSTER havent call me for anything and the one that its calling her .. they declare my car total loss and i know that not because the insurance call me, i know that because the shop where is my car told me that. and so mad because if they declare total loss to my car i do not understand whyyyy they took out money from my atm card for next month cover...

mad mad mad..

I WONT RECOMMEND THIS INSURANCE TO ANY ONE..REALLY REALLY BAD SERV....

WOW REALLY SHOCK I WISH I WOULD OF READ ALL THIS NOTICES BEFORE I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER

I CALL AND GIT A CHEAP AUOTE OVER TH PHONE SO THERE I WENT TO SIGN UP BUT WHEN I WAS GOING OVER THEPOLICY I NOTICE THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO GET THE SAME AS I HAVE WITH CURRENT INS SO AT THAT TIME I CANCEL EVERYTHING BUT THEY HAD ALREDY PORCESS THE PAYMENT AND UP TOP THIS DAY THEY HAVE NOT REFUND MY MONEY

Im a hispanic and I sure dont get discounted prices your a racist, who cares!! And also I used to work for them!!

FRED LOYA INSURANCE IS ONE OF THE BEST INSURANCE EVER I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR OVER 1 YEAR AND A 1/2 AND NEVER HAVE HAD A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE COMPANY..PEOPLE ARE MAD DUE TO THEY PROBABLY HAVE THINGS TO HIDE AND DONT WANT THE COMPANY TO KNOW ABOUT..AND THINK THEY CAN GET AROUND IT BY INSURING A VEH...NT SEEN IN THE OFFICE..

PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY INSURANCE COMPANY HAS THEIR OWN RULES.. AND IN MY EXPERIECE..I HAVE BEEN TO SATISFIED W. THEIR CLAIMS/ CUSTOMERS SERV. AND OVER ALL COMAPNY SO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD AND PISSED ARE B.C THEY WANT EVERYTHING FREE!!!

AND DONT WANT HESITATION OF ANYTHING.. PEOPLE!!!!!!!

GET A LIFE AND STOP MAKING JUGMENTS ABOUT AN INSURANCE COMAPANY THAT ALL FRED LOYA IS TRYING TO DO IS INSURE URE VEH.SO YOU DONT GET A TICKET AND GO TO JAIL..