Fred Loya Insurance is a rip off artist.Even to their own employees and own insured.
Do not use them - cheap is cheap - you get what you pay for and with Fred Loya that is nothing but trouble. They do not pay claims, the have "creative" claim practices which are unethical. My son was hit by someone carrying their insurance. They are only paying 80% of the claim, from rental insurance to the repairs because they assessed that he is 20% at fault, although he did not receive a ticket or was in no way found at fault by the law.
We we are out thousands of dollars because of their creative practices. Their response - - Sue us, here's our address to the legal department. Don't know about you, but I usually don't have extra thousands to pay an attorney up front to file a law suit to get a company to do what is right. I may have to come up with it now, though.
I researched and found out their practices through and through are alarming. Do not work for them, do not gain insurance through them and hope no one hits you that is covered by them!
I am writing the State Board of Insurances now to file a complaint.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."