This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police officer showed up, he got the information from her.
Fast forward to today, 12-27-12. Her insurance Adjuster Michelle Alvarez, who works for Fred Loya insurance is saying she will deny my claim because her insured claimed that I was on an incline and I ROLLED BACK IN TO HER causing the damage. My car is an automatic, so there is no way it can roll backwards, even if I am on an incline. Which I was not. Second, she rear ended me at 10MPH, again, there is no way my car would roll backwards at 10MPH.
I have informed Fred Loya insurance and the person who hit me (Maribel Martinez) that I will be suing them both! So if you know of a great attorney, drop me a line so I can sue the pants off of them now. This wasn't about money. But now, it's for the PRINCIPAL!
P.S. Here is a copy of the courtesy report provided to me by the Arlington Police Department. It has her full information on it. And here is a picture I took of her truck 1 minute after she rear ended me. Feel free to contact her and let her know (both Maribel and Michelle) what low life's they are!
Thanks for your time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."