Fred Loya Insurance - Fred Loya denied my claim.

194 of 347 Fred Loya Insurance reviews

This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police officer showed up, he got the information from her.

Fast forward to today, 12-27-12. Her insurance Adjuster Michelle Alvarez, who works for Fred Loya insurance is saying she will deny my claim because her insured claimed that I was on an incline and I ROLLED BACK IN TO HER causing the damage. My car is an automatic, so there is no way it can roll backwards, even if I am on an incline. Which I was not. Second, she rear ended me at 10MPH, again, there is no way my car would roll backwards at 10MPH.

I have informed Fred Loya insurance and the person who hit me (Maribel Martinez) that I will be suing them both! So if you know of a great attorney, drop me a line so I can sue the pants off of them now. This wasn't about money. But now, it's for the PRINCIPAL!

P.S. Here is a copy of the courtesy report provided to me by the Arlington Police Department. It has her full information on it. And here is a picture I took of her truck 1 minute after she rear ended me. Feel free to contact her and let her know (both Maribel and Michelle) what low life's they are!

Thanks for your time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
194 of 347 Fred Loya Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229199 Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

It's not the first time I witnessed or heard of this type of behavior after an accident. At least "Maribel" didn't pretend "no speaky the Engleez " as they do in Fresno!?!

0 0 Reply

Jul 25 #1189561 Georgetown, Texas, United States

Just get an attorney involved and they will offer a settlement. Unfortunately that is how the process is now.

2 0 Reply
muzikgurl

Jul 08, 2015 #1004772

I know this is old but and I didn't finish reading it because I laughed at the statement " my car is an automatic it can't roll backwards...." BS! Sorry I have only driven automatics all my life and I have to tell you YES it can roll backwards..I have been to grocery stores where the exit out of a parking lot is a huge incline and it scares me every time I have to sit and wait for traffic in order to gun it across the street. Your car can roll backwards and accidentally hit the car behind you...not calling you a liar but your claim isn't true. In fact anything with wheels can roll backwards on an incline. Just correcting you....

4 2 Reply

Jul 25 #1189562 Georgetown, Texas, United States

Not entirely true. Some cars, mine included, have an anti-rollback feature built in. If you come to a stop on an incline and let off the brake the car will stay in place and not roll backwards.

2 1 Reply
HESACTUALLYASICKANDTWISTEDMAN

Sep 20, 2013 #719505 San Antonio, Texas, United States

What this gentleman chooses not to share with you is that he harassed but the insured driver Maribel and the adjuster Michelle on Facebook and other social networking sites. He also showed up to Maribels house and banged on her car, her front door, and called yelled and harassed her at her own home. Maribel called Fred Loya on numerous occasions crying asking for them to pay this gentleman even though she wasn't at fault just so that he could leave her alone and stop following her to work.
I'm an anonymous employee at Fred Loya who was indirectly involved with the claim and knew that this sort of complaint can not go unopossed.

3 17 Reply
LOL

Feb 03, 2013 #603577

This has nothing to do with the carrier and it is a case you would lose in court, if you do not already know by now. It's not Fred Loya's fault that they insure a liar and are bound by the law to defend their story. If you could prove otherwise, they would pay.

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fred Loya Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fred Loya Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×