I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they refuse to pay for my $6,500 worth of repairs.
In an effort to let them know how we all feel, I have setup a Facebook page and a Twitter account to make Fred Loya Insurance start paying.
Twitter: @dafli (Drivers Against Fred Loya Insurance)
Come join the cause! Click LIKE (which means your against them) on our Fan Page.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After I mentioned lawyer they wanted to help me after all now weeks later they adv me they are getting 3000 back from the body shop who messed up my..."
- "A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya. I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."