I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they refuse to pay for my $6,500 worth of repairs.
In an effort to let them know how we all feel, I have setup a Facebook page and a Twitter account to make Fred Loya Insurance start paying.
Twitter: @dafli (Drivers Against Fred Loya Insurance)
Come join the cause! Click LIKE (which means your against them) on our Fan Page.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After I mentioned lawyer they wanted to help me after all now weeks later they adv me they are getting 3000 back from the body shop who messed up my..."
- "April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a..."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."
- "Ebay unfairly suspended my account. I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with! I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a..."
- "Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the..."