Drivers Against Fred Loya Insurance

297 of 347 Fred Loya Insurance reviews

I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancée to drive the car and now they refuse to pay for my $6,500 worth of repairs.

In an effort to let them know how we all feel, I have setup a Facebook page and a Twitter account to make Fred Loya Insurance start paying.

Twitter: @dafli (Drivers Against Fred Loya Insurance)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drivers-Against-Fred-Loya-Insurance/110221089028432

Come join the cause! Click LIKE (which means your against them) on our Fan Page.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
297 of 347 Fred Loya Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
For the guy rear-ended by unin

Feb 14, 2012 #429327

For the guy that was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancée to drive the car and now they refuse to pay for my $6,500 worth of repairs. Did you not have comprehensive or uninsured motorist insurance? If you live in Texas, you\'re a fool if you don\'t.

Idiot Fred Loya Employee

Feb 14, 2012 #429326

On my way to work this morning I had someone driving a vehicle with a huge Fred Loya Insurance advertisement on the vehicle. This person did not yield when entering Loop 12 at Grauwyler (Irving, Texas)and nearly ran into the side of me. What a putz. On the back of the car it had "How's my Driving" and gave an 800 number to call, but I didn't get the number because I was taking the exit. All I find on line is a number to get their insurance. I'd love to tell someone who is over the vehicles at Fred Loya about this putz.

wrong!

Dec 03, 2010 #218191

instead of making comments on a company that was not insuring the person driving at the time of accident, try a diff. way of getting ur money back,like they said before me, sue the person not the company, if they wanted to be covered, they shouldve pay insurance,,,, the company should not be resp. of somebodys negligence///

Insurance Dude

Nov 17, 2010 #212737

8) I see some pumpers here. If you read some of these complaints you would see there is an ex Loya employee who complains. My sons friend works for Loya but refuses to talk about it. My wife was hit by a Loya insured and they got the ticket for failure to yield the right of way. Loya tried to put my wife at 30% liable. I got a lawyer and got paid(19 months later). Or at least I think the lawyer (Mcquire/El Paso)got paid. Two checks were sent. I got the property damage, but I am still waiting two months for the personal damage that was sent to the lawyer Fredrick McQuire. From what I have observed most of Loya's insured are of the Mexican Descent (I am Mexican American). They go whith what is familiar (FAMI LIAR). Loya's advertising takes advantage of this, such as "where being local matters". Most Mexicans from Mexico live with being taken advantage of. Their favorite saying is "Asi es" = thats the way it is. So to sum it up, THEY DO NOT COMPLAIN!. They just live with it. Think! They are taking over the work force for hard labor at low wages. Mexicans (from mexico)have a disadvantage of not understanding the language and/or the system. Most of them don't complain ("3%")because if they do they usually get ignored because its just another Mexican. For those of you that feel like responding to my comment. I don't talk just to blow hot air! I talk when I believe it's time to be heard

Agent

Sep 16, 2010 #190432

Most of the arguments below are correct however Fred Loya is a non standard insurance agency so that means that they have lots of exclusions. For example, there's broad policy that covers any driver who drives this vehicle or restricted policy that only covers the person who's listed on the vehicle. In any case, I think you are better off contacting your insurance company and having them fix your car then subrogate against Fred Loya. They'll do much better job at this than you will. Or go to small claims court and present your case up to $7500 and get a judgement against them. Put a lien on their house, bank accounts, taxes, etc... Good luck,

...

Aug 23, 2010 #179325

All insurance companies have exclusions. A State Farm policy holder could have been letting their excluded fiancee use the vehicle and they could have hit you, thus the claim would be denied. This is not a company specific problem. I think your anger is misguided.

mmmm

Aug 15, 2010 #176366

La verdad de todo es que esta insurance company, fred loya no sirve, no pagan a ellos solo les importa recibir el dinero de las personas ignorantes que creen en ellos, la mayoria de body shop no quieren reparar tu carro cuando les dices que fred loya va a pagar, porque ellos saben que nunca pagan.

Nov 20, 2015 #1066801

THIS IS A PART OF AMERICA ONLY " NORTH AMERICA"
AND AMERICA IS THE CONTINENT. Y SE HABLA ESPANOL TAMBIEN ,PLEASE !!!

laura

Aug 04, 2010 #171949

I the girl wasn't on the insurance & the policy was not for all licensed drivers,

Company is not responsable, like the others said educate yourself on policies & take driver & car owner to court

Better than other Insurance, O

Aug 01, 2010 #170831

My property was damage by their policy holder. Next day their Adjuster came and within a week I recieved money and within a month paid in full. Good experience.

0 2 Reply
Cindy

Jul 15, 2010 #164544

I just looked at the Texas Department of Insurance and they only have 33 complaints this year.That is low. Are u sure its the same company? I see other big name companies with more complaints that this one.They must have a good team if they defend their insureds well since alot of you claim they dont pay anything. Imagine all of their insureds getting sued. They wouldnt be in business i think.

Jun 10, 2015 #993275 Pueblo, Colorado, United States

Fred Loya insurance caters mainly to the elegale aliens population, thats why there's not more complaints against that junk insurance co.I have a body shop we will not take none of there customers. Will not even write an estimate once we find out they have fred loya or there other one youth America insurance,or somthing like that..cause we know it will take forever on payment if they pay...

1 0 Reply
EDUCATE YOUR SELF

Jul 15, 2010 #164537

This is ridiculous. Are you serious? Please read your own insurance policy. All policies are pretty much the same standard policy. They are regulated by the state. An insurance company will pay damages to a 3rd party when the policy holder is legally liable. Was your denial a coverage denial or a liability denial? Huge difference. If the denial is a coverage denial, the policy either was not enforced at the time of the accident or coverage could not be afforded due to an exclusuion or endorsement of the policy. If your claim was denied on liability, their driver was not found legally liable for the loss. Get your facts 1st, you are wasting far more time creating hatred web sites because you are bitter.
Submit the facts that will support your case. A denial of liability can always be reveiwed and over turned. Do you really think that an insurance company would continue to grow and continue to operate if they were againts regulations? All the companies have complaints, If they have millions of customers, do you think 3% is bad? My cousin had an accident with one of their insureds and he was paid at his home by the 2nd day. Then he took the vehicle to a shop and they paid the shop the rest. Where is your insurance at? They are supposed to conduct their own investigation. :eek

cece

Jul 14, 2010 #164172

sue the driver that hit you in a court of law...they will make her pay for the damages...hopefully goodluck

fred loya is no good..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fred Loya Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fred Loya Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×