Fred Loya Insurance - WORS EMPLOYER EVER
WHERE TO START?I TALK TO A LOT OF THE AGENTS THAT WORK IN THIS COMPANY.
A LOT, MANAGERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. EVERYONE UNDER MANAGEMENT FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. WE ALL HATE OUR JOB, WE HATE IT. WE ALL HATE IT SO MUCH WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY ANYMORE, IF THE OFFICE SELLS, IF IT DOESN'T SELL.
WE GET SLAVED AWAY LIKE WE GET PAID COMMISSION. WE DO WHAT OTHERS DO, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE ARE AT 10/HR. JANET IN HUMAN RESOURCES SUCKS. WE'VE ALL HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY, ITS LACK OF MANAGEMENT, ITS NEGLIGENCE.
HALF OF MANAGEMENT ARE LEGIT PAISAS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRUCTURE, NOR CONJUGATE THEIR SENTENCES. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! I HAVE CORRECTED A COUPLE OF MANAGERS WITHER THEIR SPELLING, AND THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCE, OR STRUCTURE THEIR SENTENCES; WHETHER THEY'RE SPEAKING, OR WRITING IT. WE GET PAID 10 AN HOUR.
WE HAVE TO SELL POLICIES. WE HAVE TO UNDERWRITE OUR OWN POLICIES BEFORE THE UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT UNDERWRITES. SO BASICALLY SALES IS DOING WHAT UNDERWRITING SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO OBTAIN ALL PROOFS, IF WE DON'T DO SO, WE GET AN ERROR.
FOR EVERY ERROR FOUND IN EACH POLICY WE HAVE TO SELL 25 ERROR FREE POLICIES. WE NEED TO MEET A QUOTA EACH MONTH, IF YOU DON'T YOU GET WRITTEN UP. WE HAVE TO DRESS IN BLACK AND WHITE LIKE IT'S A STATE FARM/ALLSTATE KIND OF COMPANY. IF BY THE OFFICE HASN'T SOLD AND YOUR SCHEDULE SAYS YOU'RE THERE UNTIL 5PM, YOU HAVE TO STAY AN HOUR EXTRA TO SELL, THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT THE MANAGERS OF COURSE.
WE WORK MON-SAT AND ARE ALLOWED NO MORE THAN 39 HRS A WEEK. IF YOU GO OVERTIME BY EVEN 1 SECOND, YOUR HOURS ARE CUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO 20 HOURS. THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF SUCH *** COMPANY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.
IT SUCKS, I AM SURPRISED IN HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL STANDING.WITH ITS FRAUDS.1086fd2e review #355473
You may also like
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties. Then due to the company..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."