Fred Loya Insurance - WORS EMPLOYER EVER
WHERE TO START?I TALK TO A LOT OF THE AGENTS THAT WORK IN THIS COMPANY.
A LOT, MANAGERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. EVERYONE UNDER MANAGEMENT FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. WE ALL HATE OUR JOB, WE HATE IT. WE ALL HATE IT SO MUCH WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY ANYMORE, IF THE OFFICE SELLS, IF IT DOESN'T SELL.
WE GET SLAVED AWAY LIKE WE GET PAID COMMISSION. WE DO WHAT OTHERS DO, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE ARE AT 10/HR. JANET IN HUMAN RESOURCES SUCKS. WE'VE ALL HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY, ITS LACK OF MANAGEMENT, ITS NEGLIGENCE.
HALF OF MANAGEMENT ARE LEGIT PAISAS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRUCTURE, NOR CONJUGATE THEIR SENTENCES. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! I HAVE CORRECTED A COUPLE OF MANAGERS WITHER THEIR SPELLING, AND THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCE, OR STRUCTURE THEIR SENTENCES; WHETHER THEY'RE SPEAKING, OR WRITING IT. WE GET PAID 10 AN HOUR.
WE HAVE TO SELL POLICIES. WE HAVE TO UNDERWRITE OUR OWN POLICIES BEFORE THE UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT UNDERWRITES. SO BASICALLY SALES IS DOING WHAT UNDERWRITING SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO OBTAIN ALL PROOFS, IF WE DON'T DO SO, WE GET AN ERROR.
FOR EVERY ERROR FOUND IN EACH POLICY WE HAVE TO SELL 25 ERROR FREE POLICIES. WE NEED TO MEET A QUOTA EACH MONTH, IF YOU DON'T YOU GET WRITTEN UP. WE HAVE TO DRESS IN BLACK AND WHITE LIKE IT'S A STATE FARM/ALLSTATE KIND OF COMPANY. IF BY THE OFFICE HASN'T SOLD AND YOUR SCHEDULE SAYS YOU'RE THERE UNTIL 5PM, YOU HAVE TO STAY AN HOUR EXTRA TO SELL, THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT THE MANAGERS OF COURSE.
WE WORK MON-SAT AND ARE ALLOWED NO MORE THAN 39 HRS A WEEK. IF YOU GO OVERTIME BY EVEN 1 SECOND, YOUR HOURS ARE CUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO 20 HOURS. THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF SUCH *** COMPANY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.
IT SUCKS, I AM SURPRISED IN HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL STANDING.WITH ITS FRAUDS.review #355473
You may also like
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "Hyperzosin rips off people with deceptive advertisement. Their add says "try a one month supply of Hyperzosin for free." While a consumer would read that as "a free 30 day..."
- "The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party. There was too much chlorine in the pool. The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."