Fred Loya Insurance - WORS EMPLOYER EVER
WHERE TO START?I TALK TO A LOT OF THE AGENTS THAT WORK IN THIS COMPANY.
A LOT, MANAGERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. EVERYONE UNDER MANAGEMENT FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO. WE ALL HATE OUR JOB, WE HATE IT. WE ALL HATE IT SO MUCH WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY ANYMORE, IF THE OFFICE SELLS, IF IT DOESN'T SELL.
WE GET SLAVED AWAY LIKE WE GET PAID COMMISSION. WE DO WHAT OTHERS DO, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE ARE AT 10/HR. JANET IN HUMAN RESOURCES SUCKS. WE'VE ALL HAD IT WITH THIS COMPANY, ITS LACK OF MANAGEMENT, ITS NEGLIGENCE.
HALF OF MANAGEMENT ARE LEGIT PAISAS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRUCTURE, NOR CONJUGATE THEIR SENTENCES. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!! I HAVE CORRECTED A COUPLE OF MANAGERS WITHER THEIR SPELLING, AND THE WAY THEY PRONOUNCE, OR STRUCTURE THEIR SENTENCES; WHETHER THEY'RE SPEAKING, OR WRITING IT. WE GET PAID 10 AN HOUR.
WE HAVE TO SELL POLICIES. WE HAVE TO UNDERWRITE OUR OWN POLICIES BEFORE THE UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT UNDERWRITES. SO BASICALLY SALES IS DOING WHAT UNDERWRITING SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO OBTAIN ALL PROOFS, IF WE DON'T DO SO, WE GET AN ERROR.
FOR EVERY ERROR FOUND IN EACH POLICY WE HAVE TO SELL 25 ERROR FREE POLICIES. WE NEED TO MEET A QUOTA EACH MONTH, IF YOU DON'T YOU GET WRITTEN UP. WE HAVE TO DRESS IN BLACK AND WHITE LIKE IT'S A STATE FARM/ALLSTATE KIND OF COMPANY. IF BY THE OFFICE HASN'T SOLD AND YOUR SCHEDULE SAYS YOU'RE THERE UNTIL 5PM, YOU HAVE TO STAY AN HOUR EXTRA TO SELL, THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE BUT THE MANAGERS OF COURSE.
WE WORK MON-SAT AND ARE ALLOWED NO MORE THAN 39 HRS A WEEK. IF YOU GO OVERTIME BY EVEN 1 SECOND, YOUR HOURS ARE CUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO 20 HOURS. THIS IS JUST A TASTE OF SUCH *** COMPANY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE.
IT SUCKS, I AM SURPRISED IN HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL STANDING.WITH ITS FRAUDS.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ive recently found out that they have 2 offices, one in Las Vegas and one in Cebu, Philippines...they will be closing the Las Vegas one pretty soon. They run a..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "Dear Readers, I bring this information to your attention regarding Vergil Perryman of Earth Power International. I can reliable inform you, Earth Power International has requested that your company..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."