Fred Loya Insurance
Fred Loya Insurance is a rip off artist.Even to their own employees and own insured.
Do not use them - cheap is cheap - you get what you pay for and with Fred Loya that is nothing but trouble. They do not pay claims, the have "creative" claim practices which are unethical. My son was hit by someone carrying their insurance. They are only paying 80% of the claim, from rental insurance to the repairs because they assessed that he is 20% at fault, although he did not receive a ticket or was in no way found at fault by the law.
We we are out thousands of dollars because of their creative practices. Their response - - Sue us, here's our address to the legal department. Don't know about you, but I usually don't have extra thousands to pay an attorney up front to file a law suit to get a company to do what is right. I may have to come up with it now, though.
I researched and found out their practices through and through are alarming. Do not work for them, do not gain insurance through them and hope no one hits you that is covered by them!
I am writing the State Board of Insurances now to file a complaint.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Purchased a new car and shopped around for a new policy because I have had nothing but horrible customer service from this company. Called FL to cancel my policy on..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "I ordered L.E.D. lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon. They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."