Fred Loya Insurance
Fred Loya Insurance is a rip off artist.Even to their own employees and own insured.
Do not use them - cheap is cheap - you get what you pay for and with Fred Loya that is nothing but trouble. They do not pay claims, the have "creative" claim practices which are unethical. My son was hit by someone carrying their insurance. They are only paying 80% of the claim, from rental insurance to the repairs because they assessed that he is 20% at fault, although he did not receive a ticket or was in no way found at fault by the law.
We we are out thousands of dollars because of their creative practices. Their response - - Sue us, here's our address to the legal department. Don't know about you, but I usually don't have extra thousands to pay an attorney up front to file a law suit to get a company to do what is right. I may have to come up with it now, though.
I researched and found out their practices through and through are alarming. Do not work for them, do not gain insurance through them and hope no one hits you that is covered by them!
I am writing the State Board of Insurances now to file a complaint.review #120566
You may also like
- "A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya. I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I ordered L.E.D. lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon. They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."