Fred Loya Insurance
Fred Loya Insurance is a rip off artist.Even to their own employees and own insured.
Do not use them - cheap is cheap - you get what you pay for and with Fred Loya that is nothing but trouble. They do not pay claims, the have "creative" claim practices which are unethical. My son was hit by someone carrying their insurance. They are only paying 80% of the claim, from rental insurance to the repairs because they assessed that he is 20% at fault, although he did not receive a ticket or was in no way found at fault by the law.
We we are out thousands of dollars because of their creative practices. Their response - - Sue us, here's our address to the legal department. Don't know about you, but I usually don't have extra thousands to pay an attorney up front to file a law suit to get a company to do what is right. I may have to come up with it now, though.
I researched and found out their practices through and through are alarming. Do not work for them, do not gain insurance through them and hope no one hits you that is covered by them!
I am writing the State Board of Insurances now to file a complaint.review #120566
You may also like
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."